Saturday, August 13, 2005

What I WANT

Seeing as my birthday's coming up (yeah, it IS), this could be the most important post yet!

Yeah uh huh. That's right. Well whatever. heh nvm.

WANT LIST:

Pintsize hoodie

isn't it adorable

i like how she wears this

I don't know why I love this thing so much, but I just do. I might be the hilariousness of the QC comic, or the simple black outline but it just speaks to me, y'know?

Well whatever it is, I want it! Problem is, it's U$D49, and that's a problem. U$D49 (or RM184) is waaay more than I can spare on a hoodie. Love it as much as I do, I just can't.

But I'm open for generous birthday donations...

An Apple iPod mini (tho I don't have to put in Apple tho, do I?)

you know i want it!

I was tempted at first to put in a colour preference but after mulling it over for a couple microseconds, I remembered that beggars can't be choosers, so the iPod, whatever colour, will be greatly appreciated (as long as it comes with a receipt so in the case I find it hideously repulsive, I can exchange it for a more eye-pleasing colour). Nah, I'm not that much of a brat. Problem is, I already have a couple mp3 thingies so I doubt very much I will receive this. I also doubt I have to list the reasons for wanting this?

a vacation to a tropical isle

sigh...

Isle sound so much more exclusive than island, doesn't it? Well yeah, I was hoping for an island getaway this year for my bday but the big bad haze had to creep round and that sorta put a damper on things. But Sunway's still a hope...

good A-level Results

Seeing as the results come out 2 days before my birthday, it would be a sort of early present, but a great one at that. I pray that I've been a good girl this year - wait, no. That's Santa Claus, Ah well wtv, C'mon big guy, I'd much rather have good results than presents.

* * *

Nothing else I really want. I have great friends, a great family. I just want material things. Don't really have a need for much else.

Note: If you ever feel like swimming in warm melted chocolate, just go swimming in a normal pool for about 15 minutes and do a couple of laps. The water feels a little thicker after a while and warms up to your body temperature. Tho swimming in chocolate would still be great tho. And I've always wanted to try mud/jello wrestling...

No comments: