Saturday, April 14, 2007

Exam Stress is killing me. Slowly. Yeah, like the song.

Would it be ethical to dump someone cos they were stupid?

He’s not retarded stupid, but let’s say… he’s not the brightest spark. I reckon he’s got potential, just (admittedly) lazy.

Nah, not gonna dump him cos of that. That would be stupid in itself. And rude. And so uncalled for. Just a thought.

* * *

Emotional blackmail. Which is what Lea is worried I’m getting lured into.

Ok, seen the trap. I haven’t figured out how to disarm it yet, but I’m side stepping it for now.
(I use a hell of a lot of analogies in this blog…)

So unless he delivers an ultimatum, I’m not going to address the *ehem* issue. And if said ultimatum does come, he can kiss my ass. I’m not going to be trampled on.

* * *

At what point is it ok to lend your money to your boyfriend?

Some factors to consider:

  • How long you have known each other
  • How much is lent
  • When are you going to get it back?
  • What is the likelihood of getting it back?
  • How much do you trust them (in using it for what he says he is going to use it for)?

And all that goes out the window once they turn on the charm and put the puppy dog eyes out. Glad that hasn’t happened to me. And cross my fingers that it won’t ever.

* * *

And curse the person who created exams.

But the feeling after you get great results is awesome tho.

* * *

And please note, I'm not being heartless that I don't care that he needs money. I just think that if I empathize too much - as Ihave a tendency of doing - I will end up doing something I know i will regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment