Monday, July 07, 2008

Summer Things

Summer shopping list:

*To fill the empty shell in which my soul once resided... No actually, just cos there's a sale on and I oughta stock up on necessities.
  • Yellow t-shirt Bra
    Tho you can never have enough good bras
  • Asics netball shoes
    Not necessarily netball shoes, but shoes for netball - BUT Netball shoes would be tres awesome.
  • Bikini Bottoms from Bods.Bodynits
    This brand really needs to have more outlets.
  • Slip-on Heels of my own
    Cos the ones I have now are a bit troublesome (but pretty)
  • Neutrogena Mild Facial Cleanser and Face Lotion
    Both good and light. Not too alkaline.
  • Sunglasses
    Oakleys like my last pair or at least a pair made for sports. Rubber side grips are a must. I wants to runs around!

Summer To-Do List:

  • Watch mucho movies
  • Drink lots and lots - of water (haha GOTCHA)
  • People to see - Sha, Ezzy, Grace, Ven, Nads, Elisa, Jem, Azzy, Ili, Dennis, Felix, Daniel, Chia Yin
  • People to see again - Lea, Ikh, Durv, Squish, Chel, Syaz, David, Alex, baby cousin Bradley

More Things to Eat:

  • Prawn crackery-thing lobak
  • State Bak-Kut-Teh
  • Hokkien Mee
  • Loh Meen
  • Lum Meen
  • Kaya Toast
  • Dim Sum (anywhere) - esp PRAWN CHEONG FUN
  • Won Ton Meen / Kon Loh Meen
  • Prawn Mee
  • Penang Assam Laksa
  • Pineapple
  • big fat Prawn Crackers
  • Mum's Chicken Casserole
  • Mum's Chicken Rice
  • Mum's Spag Bol
  • KFC Hot & Spicky Chicken
  • McDonald's Chicken McDeluxe
  • Kepong Satay

I'm in the office. Still a bit frosty since dad sounded me off for some layout error which wasn't my fault. Brr to you too sir.

* * *

A vision of a holiday near some golden beach is being squashed in the back of my mind. I'm doing the squashing consiously to stop myself from leaping out of the office window in frustration. Sigh. Oi, where's my excuse to go on holiday at? Cepat sikit boleh tak?

I really wanna get away from KL which is why I'm working NOW so I can take mondo holiday time of LATER.
Ooo, U'd better appriciate this. And we'd better have a kick-ass time! Or Else! (Jkn :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment