Monday, April 13, 2009

Manchester Trip

Yeah, went to Manc last-last Thursday to catch the Jason Mraz concert in Manchester Academy. Here are the pics because I'm too lazy to write a proper post.

The Ticket!

One of the dishes for Thursday dinner. Yes, those are CHILLI SEEDS.


Egg tarts and juice for Friday Breakfast! So yum. Seriously.


Friday - A Visit to Old Trafford!


The Concert. Short but SUPERB.

The only downside of the concert was that we were stuck behind three really tall Chinese blokes, a couple of them with their girlfriends. I was so annoyed. My camera got better views than I did. Fortunately, sound has no height limit so it was alright in the end.

* * *

I really want to go to Athens this Summer! I told myself that if I got into the Cardiff BVC, I would take a holiday to Greece. If I didn't get in I would work for a year. But according to parents, I have to wait cos money is tight right now, pending some big things in the works. Sigh. I suppose they are right, but that's not stopping me from planning! Once I get the A-OK, I'm off!

See updated wishlist on the right! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment