Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Record!

I have period PAIN.

And it hurts like a mother.

It feels like my uterus is so heavy and just wants to drop out. I quite feel like I wouldn’t mind having it outside for a while – at least I won’t feel so bloated and at the same time, I could just get rid of all that vascular lining that is just itching to be disposed of.

I hate it when Aunt Flo springs up on me so unexpected. It was somewhat expected but not to this extent. Hit me right in the middle of advocacy preparations. My opponent tomorrow better watch out.

I’ve been eating well lately. Maybe too well. Actually it’s been alternative – good and bad. Pizza and noodles. No lunch but big dinner. Or visa versa.

47 days. I think that’s a new record, even for me. It must be the combination of 1 week of practice assessments and then placements. Stress does not agree with my female anatomy.

* * *

Had a good gossip session just now after dinner with Su-Ann and Cassandra. It was fun at the time but thinking back on it, it kinda feels a little evil. And I feel a little guilty. I’ve really got no beef with any of the people we were talking about. Nice to actually talk to someone about something other than law tho.

* * *

I may be in for the best Christmas present ever! But it’s dependant on:
  1. the parents giving the go-ahead
  2. getting my passport back before January!
Fingers and toes crossed! If you have any spare prayers, I could sure use some now. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? SOmeone ratted me out on the mothercreature... so me blogsies is now at Knightsaresissies.blogspot

    sighh... I guess some people really have nothing better to talk aside from the lives of others eh?

    Hope the period pain doesnt last :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete