Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines 2010

I'm not usually the sentimental type, but since Paris is coming up I'm feeling especially soppy.

So here's a tribute to The Boy for sticking around - things that remind me of him:

His keychain from Brasil - parting gift from France. Most sentimental thing ever!

The stool fron Ikea which The Boy helped me carry all the way from Ikea!

Totes house slippers which I bought from Swansea Debenhams. The Boy was chatting to my dad while my mum and I went last-min shopping before we drove back to Cardiff.

Brown and er...brown winter hat from The Boy from his brother. It's too big for me but too small for him. Seriously warm tho! Saved my ears this frost cycle!

On the way to Swansea from Cathays, I accidentally left The Boy's metal water bottle at the Station. I bought him another one but as it was 2-for-1, I got one too!

I never invested in reusable bags. The Boy did. And ever since, I have developed a new appreciation for these things. This one, lady birds and all, was given by They Boy, in recognition of my new green efforts.

This was a Christmas present last last year when The Boy was still in Swansea. White gold! So lush! I'm not normally a shiny bling person but who doesn't like jewellery as a gift? Sweetheart gift :)
I haven't seen The Boy in almost half a year. Painful as it is to admit it, we're not the best couple. We fight. We argue. But that's the whole point I think. If we didn't, we wouldn't work. We have our ups and downs but I'm glad we go thru them together.

A month and a bit till Paris! Hang in there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment