Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ray of sunshine

My lovely (albeit sometimes stinky) house mate just popped in for a word.

It's his house that I was going to stay in over summer.

He went to speak to his letting agent today about the housing issue.

Turns out, the agency was sympathetic and said "We can't hand your friends the keys. It says so in your contract."

But they can hand the keys to a tenant, who then hands the keys to whoever they want.

But, 5 of the 6 tenants are international students. They'll be out of the country by then. The 6th one will be in Portsmouth.

But, the 6th guy said: Ok, I'll pick up the keys for your friends. Bless him!
(Portsmouth is a 4 hour train journey to Cardiff. Gag.)

So...
I have a place to live over summer! Yay!

*mentally jumping for joy*
*physically too tired and worried about Child Care tomorrow at 9am*
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment