Monday, June 14, 2010

Jour Six dans Saint-Etienne

Ok, so it's crept up to about 4 1/2 out of 5. Maybe 6 if you're being picky. But its on the up. I don't know if I can or even should keep it up. Time will tell.

And I've got nothing against KoC. Really. It's just a bit of time sucking that is fine when I'm not here, its just as unfortunately as time sucking when I am here.

* * *

M&S underwear is brilliant. Soft, yet stylish. I'm never going back to La Senza. Call me a convert.

* * *

Things to do today:
  • Get up
  • Have a shower
  • Tidy room
  • Clean dishes
  • Make rice
  • Buy candles
  • Visit Art museum
All by choice of course. I don't want yall thinking I'm here as a glorified maid.

* * *

I don't want to jinx myself but there is good news which I haven't shared but come June 28th, hopefully everything goes according to plan. Wahey!

No comments:

Post a Comment