Saturday, April 05, 2008

Oh dear

Instead of blogging about the stressful few days when Saiful was "disappointed" in me for dating a smoker, I am instead going to focus on things that I am certain, or at least pretty sure about.
  • Make outs are fun. I highly recommend them to pretty much everyone. Tho make sure you pick a suitable, erm, person. It's like buying a used car - cept you don't really want a brand new one. Lightly used, not to many miles on it and in good condition. Follow those criterion and you should be fine. And no, you can't borrow mine. Possessive tense for comedic effect only.
  • I fear I may be going bimbotic. Again. The whole "Wheee!" no-brainer thing is causing me to lose more brain cells - or at least use more of them to remember less academically inclined subjects.
  • Men are not to be trusted. Long term LDRs are shite. Tho proof has come in 2 forms, it's like those Bigfoot sightings - sure, people have actually seen them but you're still skeptical anyway. Must remember this. No matter how tempting it is to consider otherwise. Carpe Diem dammit!
  • Must be wary of Saiful. Darnit Jem! Why'd you have to plant that notion in my head? That talk still haunts me. Eugh. Everything's got a new spin on it now...
  • Which leads me to: Must be more careful with what I say to people - guys in particular. I don't want to become Cheryl. Lea! Tell me that I'm not becoming Cheryl! I will bury my head in sand if that is what it takes to de-Cheryl me.

* * *

Lea
. I really need responses on this. Uh, no pressure k. I know ur busy. When u are free and not wanting to think about essays... Non-urgent stuff this.

No comments:

Post a Comment