Thursday, October 30, 2008

End of the Rope

I swear to God, I'm at the end of my rope. There are so many things I have to do. List!
  • Take a shower
  • Dry my hair
  • Sleep
  • Pack party things
  • Do some work for today
Tomorrow:
  • Remember about party things tomorrow
  • Go to 3 hours of lectures tomorrow
  • Go to the SU and check the room booking
  • Buy masking tape
  • Buy a pumpkin
  • Buy Sweets
  • Take a shower
  • Get Dressed
  • Put on Make up
  • Eat Lunch
  • Decorate Party Room
  • Make sure people have a good time
  • Clean Up room
  • Enjoy Halloween
And I have to hold all this in my HEAD.

I'm more stressed out than tired - don't be fooled by the tag. I'm sleepy, stinky, and uh. I dunno.

Few things I know for sure. I could really use a pick-me-up right now, and I can't wait till tomorrow ends. I really can't. Stress-free heaven lies on the dark side of 10pm tomorrow.

Till then - I shall tie a knot at the end and hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment