Friday, January 09, 2009

Happy New Year!

Long time no text and I apologise. I shall begin to make it up to you with LISTS.

Things I can do:
  • I can French plait.
  • I can I can prolong a conversation longer than necessary.
  • I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time.
  • I can put my legs behind my head.
  • I can do a back flip.
  • I can think of useless lists to write.
Things I want to do:
  • I want to own a dog.
  • I want to be able to water ski.
  • I want to sky dive.
  • I want to bungee jump.
  • I want to scuba dive.
  • I want to look slim in a bikini.
  • I want to be able to do the splits again.
Things I won’t do:
  • I won’t smoke cigarettes.
  • I won’t starve myself for beauty (for laziness maybe but not for beauty).
  • I won’t drink bird’s nest soup.
  • I won’t eat shark fins.

Lists done, on with the update.

First week of winter hols was spent in Swansea catching up with The Boy. Swansea’s a swell place. It would be the best if not for the wind. Didn’t do much but the week was highlighted, or should I say marred by the fire alarms going off. TWICE. wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for the fact it was 11pm at night.

Christmas was fun. Went to DW’s Christmas party which was entertaining if not funny to watch people collapse in pain after eating sambal cooked with chilli padi SEEDS. Stayed in and cooked for the rest of the time. Am quite proud of culinary achievements – the fact that I know how to cook them, notwithstanding the taste. Char Siew, Roast Chicken Rice, ABC Soup.

New Years was back in Swansea. Good thing too – fireworks abound! Stayed a day over what I was supposed to but no problem cept the massive amount of laundry I had to do when I got back.

Assignment due! Time to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment