Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank God

The water's back on.

My kidneys are saved!

Picture courtesy of lunalil :)
Not the Aberdare Hall toilet but close enough

* * *

On another note, I'm in the midst of doing a lot of things:
  1. Meeting up with Annie, the Phoenix Garden manager, to sort out things for CNY 2009
  2. Going to letting agencies and looking at houses with Tasha
  3. Working on my Jurisprudence assignment
  4. Getting my hair cut, which means 2 appointments with Vidal Sassoon
Number 3 is VERY IMPORTANT. Have to really get stuck in soon. Yipes.

* * *

Easter hols will be FANTASTIC. I know this.

Because I'm going to see JASON MRAZ.
In Manchester.
In April.
With Yi Lynn.
With accommodation sorted.

I love my life.
Too bad The Boy isn't coming along but I don't think he'd enjoy me swooning all over the place anyway.

Ah, Monsieur Mraz. How I adore thee.

Yeah, yeah. I adore The Boy better, but everyone's allowed a celebrity crush.

* * *

And I've discovered that I actually have a regular period notwithstanding stress [which makes it longer]. Good to know. At least something about me is regular.
Haha.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice toilet picture, isn't it? =D

    ReplyDelete