Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mad, Madder, Mental

Things that are making me mad:
  • Tash and I found the PERFECT house. Chern doesn't want to put down the non-refundable agency fee. I will be furious if we lose this house.
  • I've spent the last 10 days negotiating with Phoenix Garden about Chinese New Year and sending out email after email asking the committee about what they want and now it's all shot down the drain. What is the point in doing all this work if it doesn't matter anyway?
  • The Cardiff European Games are coming up and nothing is settled yet. Certain persons are implying that their life is so busy that they couldn't bother replying emails with a simple yes or no. I'm sorry, where was it stated that I have to give up my life so that you can deal with yours?
I swear, if I die of anything it will be DEATH BY BUREAUCRACY.

No comments:

Post a Comment