Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Miserable miserable MISERABLE f-ing day.

And it started out so well. The BT guy came over and sorted out the phone line. It was a lighting strike at the phone interchange so everything's fixed now. And now I have my internet back!

Then I got a message from Haeks saying that he’s NOT coming back to Cardiff this year, he’s going to ABERDEEN for placement. Great timing… So now I have to deal with having to find a NEW housemate as soon as possible so that Tash and I don’t get stuck with having to pay for Haek’s room ourselves. Selfish bastard. He’s been behind on rent payments and now this. I have to pay all the summer bills myself which is fair because I’m here but it’s still a lot of money I’ve spent in total to pay for Sky and the electricity and gas.

I don’t need this kind of shit so close to my course starting.

I want to be able to go to France and not have to worry about coming back to this crap situation. There’s not much I can do that I haven’t already done. I’ve told Tash. I’ve contacted the MSSCF to ask them to let people know that I have a room to rent but nothing confirmed yet of course. I hope things will work out. But till then: FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment