Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Viva la BVC

The Boy is heading off to France to learn French. Very soon. A little too soon but what can I do eh? Quite happy for him to frolic around in Gaul while I slave away in Cardiff. At least there’s something for me to do. That’s my Achilles’ heel – boredom. It kills me.

I have to start brushing up on my French now. Out of competitiveness than anything I must admit. I do miss learning French but the classes at Alliance Francais were crap and I didn’t have any motivation to really listen and learn. I figure I should take this as a boost to actually properly learn French.

I wanted to take the Summer French course in the Lifelong Learning Centre in June but I wasn’t in Cardiff at the time. Bugger.

Audio Tapes? E-books? I don’t think I’ll have time for an actual French course tho. BVC is a time killer.

* * *

Kenneth T had a BBQ today. Really nice food – Moroccan lamb steaks and fat sausage hot dogs and chicken wings. I’m suffering Pre-M Bloat so I wasn’t feeling my… best, but the food was scrumptious. Unfortunately the weather didn’t agree and it was incontinent rain clouds all evening. Bummer. Compounded by the fact that I was the only girl there and it was Kenneth’s group of friends. Not that I’m intentionally anti-social but as they’re all smokers, and I’m not and it was cold out, I’d rather not inhale any more second-hand smoke than I already have thanks to a certain someone. I wonder what my chest x-ray would look like now.

* * *

Azzy is staying in Tash’s room for the time being. That part’s alright but it’s confusing about her Boy being round. Cos he’s not really her Boy, well, he thinks he is again but he isn’t and she can’t be bothered to tell him or something. I don’t really understand it. She’s stressed enough with resits coming up on the 7th so good luck!

I have to say I love listening to gossip and drama and all that but I dread (and avoid) gossip and drama ‘bout meself. Its so high school and I’ve had enough of that thank you!

* * *

BVC Enrolment is on the 10th of September. Jeepers! I can’t wait to start. I’m such a nerd for school starting. It’s so new and fresh and anything could happen! I know I’ve been saying that I hate being bored but I hope that I don’t get too stressed. I can’t sleep if I get too stressed.

Happy Merdeka and Bank Holiday Monday to my few and far between readers! Sleep like a bee in a rose and grow like a booger in a nose. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment