Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Halfway holiday

I got my period yesterday. So I'm definitely feeling extra sensitive and vulnerable and hormonal.

At the moment I'm feeling a little pissed off.

It's a little bit of anger mixed with some frustration aimed at The Boy. It's not all his fault but I need to vent and usually I can vent to him but for the last 3 months, I haven't really been able to and therefore I'm aiming all my daggers in his direction.

My house mate is unaware of the dangerous time bomb sitting 20 metres from him which is why I'm planning to take a short stroll later on to cool off. I've been cooped up too long and leaving the pot to boil is going to burn a hole in the bottom of the kettle.

New Years is coming up soon.

I need some good news to perk me up or I might just grind my teeth to stumps.

It's my I-want-to-punch-something/someone time of the month. Beware, unless you have chocolate or good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment