Monday, May 23, 2005

Pullin faces



This is how I feel right now. Why? Because I have so much to say and am too tired to say it.

Suck shit.

Ok, well to help with your daily dose of nonsense, here's a list I thought up today.

Things to do in an exam
Number 1: Cough or sneeze every 2 or 3 minutes. Be sure to aim for the exposed neck of the person sitting in front of you.



Number 2: Answer the question, but in the wrong order. That way, if they question you about it, tell them you answered the paper but are chronologically dyslexic.

Number 3: Quietly hum or sing "100 bottles of beer on the wall" under your breath just loud enough so that the surrounding people can hear, but quiet enough to get away with it. Maddening I tell you...

Number 4: Periodically drop pens, erasers, rulers etc on the floor beside you and wait a full minute before picking it up with a gasp of "so THAT'S where it went!"

Number 5: Ask inane questions to the invigilators like "Does the answer go here?" or "Should I use a black pen or a blue pen?". If they get wise to you, start crying about how this exam is important to your overall career aspirations and weep like a bitch. Deep down, all teachers are pussies.

Number 6: Do a cat stretch (where you lift your arms up) and wait a while. (if you go any of the lecturers I got, they'll be around in 30 seconds, offering you extra paper) - decline and say you were stretching. Lower, wait and repeat.
This one is good as an excuse too - "The incompetencey of the lardass lecturers made me fail! I mean, I WAS asking for extra paper, but they didn't give me any! I could SUE!"


Don't be a dumbass. If you're gonna cheat, don't get caught!


Note: I take NO responsibility for your shitty grades, obnoxious lecturers or pissed-off parents. YOU fail, YOUR fault.

So Anyway, walking around Ikano for 3 hours does gove one's mind time to think.

Spread the good word my friends...

No comments: