Sunday, May 22, 2005

Woah First Post

Well, first post. I suppose I've succumbed to the cyber-pressures of internet space wastage buy filling it with my useless spew. What should I write here? I have a few options. I could: 1) Whine and cry about how my life sucks and how noone ever listens to me and therefore reinforcing that claim because I have resorted to publishing it online for random fuckers who don't care about me, read about it; or 2) occasionally rant about private things but most of the time publish my accurate and clandestine observations on the human race (especially of the segregated species in this godforsaken country (Malaysia)).

Luckily for the rest of you, option 2 has been chosen. U may now applaud.

[Also, the stupid "Compose" tab on the Posting option is fucked so all my typing is in html now. HAH, i am so gonna fuck up my blog one day.]

No comments:

Post a Comment