Monday, June 04, 2007

The Comeback!

I was thinking about sitting down and writing this in the shower and now that I’m in the office and left to my own devices, I’m buckling down and really going to writing it. Fighting with the procrastinator and winning…

Anyway, this post will consist of several parts. There is the part about content changes. The part about birthdays. The part about friends. And that will lead to the part about the Boy, which I will try and keep to a minimum. Reasons for which will be elaborated on below (so you have to read the entire thing. [Insert evil laugh]).

So yeah, content changes. I guess it’s pretty obvious that I’ve been neglecting my well-invested property in cyber space and although I can’t promise regular updates, I will try and make up for lack of quantity with excellent quality. Kinda like Maddox, but with less swearing.

Oh and I guess I should let you know what I’ve been up to. Exams up to my eyeballs for one thing. Tho that’s been over with for a little less than a month now. Results are out on the 15th (June) and to be honest, I can’t wait for them to come out. I really studied like a mad woman. And no, I’m not overly confident of what I’m gonna get, I just figure that the hard work is over with and what the results will be is no longer in my hands. Although one can always hope that the examiners are having a good day and are feeling generous *fingers crossed*.

And after exams, I bummed around at home and thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of doing nothing. And if I complained about being bored it’s because I had the expectation of doing something. Which is annoying if the doing something doesn’t materialize. So yeah, I had about 2 leisure filled weeks of lazing around the house. I’m so glad I did because I’m now stuck in my parents' dry-as-a-desert office in Damansara Intan. That’s the Prudential building after the Damansara toll if anyone gets the idea of rescuing me one day.

So anyway, mum’s got me posting invoices so the article may be a bit disjointed.

Birthdays. Ah yes, lots of birthday’s this month it seems. Happy Birthday to Michelle, Charlaine, Ezati, Aishah and… I’ve forgotten who else. Sorry. If your birthday is coming up, I may or may not remember. Yeah, so that’s covered all the bases.
And I’ve come up with a birthday wishlist of my own. No need to scratch ur head and wonder what to get me, I’ll be perfectly happy, if not happier if you ask me or get me whatever is on my list. And no, I have no shame.
WishList: Everlast shoes (KLCC), Jeans from P&Co (S-size), long sleeve t-shirts (for UK) and perhaps boots but I’m thinking I only really want one new pair of shoes.
I want to get August off from work so I can just relax. All things considering that I get into UK and/or I don’t have to do resits.

Tho it’s the hols, I haven’t seen many people. Mainly cos I’m a bit too busy to organize stuff. People I have yet to see: Felix, Malcolm, Elisa, Sunisha, Sabrina, Syazwan, Chelly, Shaun, Seng, KM, Naidu, and other various people that are around or will be around. But those are the names that I can recall and have talked to. Shaun and Seng onwards are kinda like tradition so it goes without saying.
I’m worried that all the old school friends are starting to grow apart. And it really pisses me off when people acknowledge it but fail to do anything about it. As if all the years that we spent together in school or wherever mean nothing. I mean, I hope to have long lasting friends and I understand that although we may lack the coolness of Uni or College friends but give us a chance. What ever happened to friends forever (stupid cliché)? But u know the concept is good.

The Boy. Who’s nickname now streams from ScaryGoRound. I think it’s appropriate. Descriptive yet vague. Good to keep private things private and yet enough to acknowledge his presence. Anyway, I’ve been having some rather destructive relationship thoughts and with the ban on talking to Lea, I’ve been more erratic than a yo-yo. Seriously. This is what I go thru on a daily basis...

If I haven’t heard from him in a while I start to doubt how he feels and wonder if it’s worth it.
I think: I don’t think he likes me as much as I do or as he did.
My inner voice: He does. You’re just trying to think bad thoughts.
I reply: But the fact that there are bad thoughts is a bad sign.
But: No one is perfect. Focus on the positive.
Me: But, but, it’s like he’s not trying.
The other Me: He’s trying, ok. You’re just not seeing how. Relationships aren’t what you think.
Me: But the other one was nicer.
Myself: The other one dumped your ass. Forget him. This one’s a keeper.
And I: I guess. I’m just not sure sure. I mean, I’m going to UK in Sept. Can I trust him to be alone for 9 months?
Right Brain: Yes. You have to at least trust him. You owe him that much. He’s giving up 9 months too.
Left Brain: Ok, that makes sense.

Something like that but it ultimately ends with me being convinced its worth staying around. Which I guess is good, but I feel the whole internal argument is a waste of time and energy.


This whole issue would be a lot more precise and more edgy if I were not chatting with him right now. *cheesy grin*.

Plus, I bought him the Prison Break – Season 1 DVD set (well, shared with Ezati) so I might as well let him watch that before I do anything drastic. AND he’s got my Bluetooth receiver hostage. Btw, anyone got Prison Break – Season 2?

Btw, SheWhoShouldNotBeNamed! I need to discuss certain personal issues with you. Heh. Sorry Lea, Personal experience beats all.
edit: I took the name out cos... its a bit personal.

And just for the record, I have not had sex. Yet. Honestly, looking forward to it. But I will promise to be sensible about it. He may be horny, but he’s rather patient with this. Plus, popping it will be messy I hear.

And my policy on personal questions is: You can ask anything – I may or may not answer. Mwahaha.

* * *

I had a nightmare that he found this blog. And I got so screwed…

No comments:

Post a Comment