Thursday, June 07, 2007

Get the Skinny. Shoes, Sex, and Stinking.

I‘ve been thinking about all the things I want to write on my blog and the list is overwhelming.

1. Getting skinny and henceforth eating more
2. What I need to buy – not really necessities but required clothing nonetheless
Which leads to
3. Shoes
4. Elisa and Lea and ThouWhoShouldNotBeMentioned and the whole Sex thing.
5. New label – “Candid”. For relationship things now that not everything is so depressing.
6. Working stinks.
7. Clubbing

Ok, have to get out of the office – finally. So I have to log off. Will continue this later.

-Tuesday, 5.56pm.

* * *

Ok, so I was out for a couple of days not blogging. Good thing I wrote down that list. There is more to add to that but let’s just get started shall we?

1. The skinny.
Fact: My pants are looser. Fact: My wrists are smaller. Fact: I do not own a scale so I go by clothes.
I think its cos of stress. First it was exams. And when that was over with there were scheduling probs with The Boy. During exams I did loose a fair bit of weight but nothing I was too worried about. Then after exams just lying at home, too lazy to fix my own lunch, I lost some more. Then all the worrying about The Boy and how we are and what we are gonna do or not do or whatever. I’m a constant worrier of relationship things as you are well aware.
So as a guess, I have lost a bit of weight as counted by the loosened pants and the lack of inches around my waist.
There is one thing about this that troubles me. I’ve always been quite round and chubby, especially thru the puberty phase and all and I’ve always wanted to lose a few inches around the tummy area. However, when you friends start saying how skinny you are getting, it raises a few flags in my head. Am I skinny-you’ve lost the baby fat, good for you-skinny, or skinny-you’ve lost too much, we are scared you are getting anorexic-skinny?
I mean, I’m happy I look better in t-shirts and things but the lack of ass is annoying. My boobs are still firmly meaty tho.
I do love to eat but my skipping lunch is not really a problem for me anymore. It used to be: skip lunch = whine to mum about dinner. Now it’s: skip lunch = wait for dinner. There is a big diff. I still like to eat but I definitely think my stomach has shrunk. Like after the 30-Hour Famine feeling. The smallest morsel of food makes you satisfied.
And then there is the added fat-burning netball practice – now twice a week till end of June. THAT, plus I’m playing CENTRE. Which means twice the running I’m used too. I need to work on my stamina but with the long hours in the office and the late coming home (from office – I blame parents), I don’t have time to go swimming or even go jogging. And no way’ I’m getting up at 6am to do either. I’m not a morning person.
So: less food – check. More exercise – check. More stress – check. Loss of appetite – check. I’m well on my way to a really unhealthy lifestyle. I want to not work. It would really solve a lot. I think.

2. What I need to buy
Track pants. Tight ones that stick to my legs and don’t flop around like baggy pants. I was thinking Nike – cos of the DriFit fabric, but that’s just cos I have expensive taste. Anything that fits me and isn’t waist high will be fine. I am realizing that shorts during netball are not too comfy. I mean, they are ok, but my legs need airing and if I sit like guys sit to cool down, my shorts are pretty exposed.
New trainers. The ones I bought 3 years ago (that’s right! Time for new ones!) are, um, falling apart. If you can call a bit of rubber on the bottom getting unstuck. I’m so bored with the white ones. I want funky coloured ones. I want the silver and neon green Reeboks that were so comfy! Damn you empty bank account.
A black fabric belt. I know I can get one from 1Utama. 2 belts for RM10. And they are reversible. Which makes it 4 belts for RM10. Not so much a want as a fashion necessity.

Oh. In addition to things I want (for like a present) – Notebook sleeve / holder / bag. Probably from Penskin, Golla, or something else that’s not black, sissy or plain. Really expensive so not expecting any returns on this wish. No harm in trying.

3. Shoes
As above, I want new trainers. I also want the Everlast shoes. I can't find a picture to post up to show you so if you want to know what they are like, just ask. They are RM69.90 by the way and almost out of sizes!

4. ThouWhoShouldNotBeMentioned (Sex)
I took down the name from the last post. Had a lot of questions about that I it kinda felt think I was betraying a confidence so name is down but statement still applies.
Elisa was webcamming me in the office that day so she read it and asked some questions and figured it out. I mean its fine and all to ask me about it. I don’t mind. It’s the whole judgemental thing I want to stay away from. Not that you are not entitled to your own opinion about sex but its different once you actually have to face it and deal with it and after you do, a lot of things change. It’s not so taboo anymore and because I have some questions, I’d prefer talking to someone who won’t judge me. Well, not as much as the others might.
It’s hard to talk about sex when: a) you’re not sure if the person’s had it, b) how they deal with talking about it, and c) how they will perceive you once they know what your situation is. By the way, the answer to the above for me is: a) no, b) very candidly, and c) I’m probably the most immoral and outrageous of my bunch of friends so if I frown on you, you are defiantly going to hell.

5. “Candid”
To deal with the relationship issues that doesn’t make me sad. Like talking about what the guy did and what questions I have about “us”. And especially about sex. I have to be rather in a nonchalant mood to talk about it as if it were a whole normal thing.

And while I’m at it, the previous post about “being in love” is moot. Rephrase to “being in lust”. I know - I’m a bad Christian, but… I have no excuse. Temptation is too fun.

And the answer is still No.
His answer that is.
Oh, mine is too btw. *sly wink*

6. Working stinks.
Picture a secretary. Then picture her in a really small cubicle. Now make her chair immobile. Now imagine her boss is a total spaz. Now imagine she doesn’t get paid. Or have a car. Or the ability to escape her employers even once she gets home.
Welcome to my work week.
Tho I do get one day off (negotiated).The office makes my nose clog or something. Whatever it is, the office is reaaaaaally dry. The old office was and the new office is. I think my parents are like human moisture suckers or something. And they don’t feel the dryness at all. I’m like drinking water all day so I won’t crackle up and disintegrate into dust. And yet, I try not to drink so much because then I would have to climb out of the prison that is my chair and go to the loo every 15 minutes – no joke.

And I get the most mundane jobs too. I’m the best photocopier in the office (of 4 people) so I get the glamorous job of sitting in front of the 4-in-1 printer-scanner-fax-copier for 4 hours breathing in toner powder.
And let’s not forget binding. Which is preferable to copying because at least I have something to do all the time instead of pressing a button and waiting.
Other than the admin stuff I have a file of invoices that I have to enter into the accounting system, also known as data entry. THE most boring and not-worthwhile job ON THE PLANET. If it were up o me, I’d quit and look for another job. No amount of money could possibly tempt me to ever do data entry. Even for a million ringgit. Make that pound sterling and we should talk…

7. Clubbing
Thursday night + Maison = Ladies night + R&B! The best time ever! Unforch, The Boy asked to see me on Thursday so No Clubbing for Moi. Was planning on taking Friday off and seeing him then, but I usually cave. No biggie. I can go some other time, plus I would feel dead tired the next day and what with Saturday and Sunday killer practices, I may just collapse. And it’s no fun if Your Boy isn’t there dancing with you.

* * *

The Boy has immaculate timing. Just when I kicked him out of the house (not literally - like how celebs kick the Mtv Cribs crew out) I was feeling all like “it’s all very physical” and “there’s no like real connection” and “I don’t know what he’s thinking”. 10 minutes later on the way to Futsal he msgs me to know he appreciates me. I could copy it verbatim but it’s not required.

I would be a shitty celeb. I don’t like telling people about my situation unless they ask. And I don’t like people prying into my personal issues unless I need and ask for help. Yeah, the paparazzi can lick my middle finger.

Oh, we (Boy and I) are kinda hooked on this game called Last Chaos. It’s an online free MMORPG. Kinda like WOW but smaller. Fun tho. He’s way more addicted to it than I am. Not so much an issue – tho I get bored sometimes and I want ATTENTION! But heading the list on Facebook of “There Are Some Things Girls Should Always Do For Guys. Period.”, I allow him the small window of nerdiness. And I take comfort that at least I play it too.

The Boy has a lack of money. It shouldn’t annoy me. But it does. Cos I paid for his lunch (RM12.50) and… there was no compensation. I mean, at least offer. I think I would have said no. But at least offer. Oh well, no major harm.
Things would work a lot easier if we were on the same pay scale. But he tells me his family has financial issues with juggling money here and in Australia so I’ll give him a bye this time.
We haven’t gone to see a movie in ages. So technically we aren’t going out. Weird huh.

* * *

Sex: Yes please.
[Reference to old McDonald’s application joke. Chill.]

I have slept with him however. Where “sleeping with” is defined as “sleeping. In the same bed. Next to each other.” Albeit, with minimal clothing.

* * *

With all the other guys I dated. Or something close to that, I could usually tell what they were thinking. Andin turn, manipulate them to my evil needs. Mwahahahahahaha... Evil laugh aside, I can't read this one. I think I've mentioned this before. And it troubles me because I have slight control freak issues and I constatly worry if he's gonna cheat on me. Because he does love his sex, that I will say. Could i like put a tracker on him or something? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment