Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Over the course of several days..."

Time for a new list!

1. Flights! Out of the country! Soon!
2. Croydon School of Gymnastics
3. Lurve – the definition of
4. Other things I want to get.

I know, I want a lot of things. But there are some things that just catch my eye, that’s all. Ahh, I want an unlimited bank account. Hehe.

* * *

1. I’m leaving, on a jet plane!
I called STA Travel the other day and I’m sending in my travel booking form on Monday (written on Friday). So the plan is to leave on the 19th September – which is the beginning of my residency if it comes through. I’ve applied for a return ticket (valid for a year) so I’ll prob be back in June 2008. Why, you ask? Well:
a) Its cheaper to come back rather than stay there. Even if I work I don’t think it would be worth it.
b) The Boy is begging me to come back after the year is done. How can I resist those puppy dog pleas?

Granted I was planning to stay in the UK before The Boy came along but thinking about it now, even if The Boy and I don’t pan out, it’s still worth coming back. Maybe after my third year I’ll stay there and do my qualification. Long distance has never been so painful before.

2. Croydon School of Gymnastics
is closing down!
Its nuts, I know! I have so many memories there! It’s a total tragedy for it to just be gone because of lack of premises. I love all the coaches that coached me and were so supportive and patient and I can’t imagine it not being around for the next bunch of kids to enjoy themselves. That place really fosters a sense of love for the sport. Its not only great exercise but they make it so fun. If you’re not good enough, they’ll push you to be better, and once you get better you really feel like you’ve progressed. There is never any second best. 100% effort. Which makes it a crying shame when the community over there just lets it die off.

So if you live in Croydon or in London or anywhere, join the Facebook group or even better, petition the city council if you can. Do whatever you can. Trust me. This is a truly worthwhile cause.

3. Lurve – the definition of
I think I’d better define my definition of love before I contradict myself.

To clarify, I’ve never been in love. I’ve been in like. And I imagine being in love is similar but more intense? It’s just a guess.
So what do I think love feels like? Well, like I said, I’ve never felt it, but it think I have a pretty good idea from a dream I had. I woke up with the most awesome feeling of being in love and being loved. Very cool.

Well to me, it was kinda like the feeling of being warm and tingly all over and being with that one person who you love and who you know loves you back and you don’t even have to say it, you just know.

Yeah. The unspoken bond. You can remove the stereotype stick from my ribs please. I know how cliché it sounds.

I mean, I believe in love and I want to be in love. I just don’t want to waste saying the 3 words when I don’t feel it. When you say something often, it tends to lose its meaning.

And love has very little to do with lust. Just to clarify. Remember. I am immoral.

And. It’s still no.

4. Other things I want to get.
Sports bra from Sorella. Cos the ones I have give no shape and let my boobs bounce around too much. And they give it a line when I wear t-shirts. The Sorella one is pretty good cos it’s got wire and gives shape and it’s not uncomfortable so I wanna get it. And it’s only RM39.90. KLCC Isetan.
Jeans. Choice #1: P&Co. Choice #2: PDI Hipster Jeans. Choice #3: Any jeans that are low waist, boot leg and not stretchy.
Studs. Cos The Netball tournament is on grass and they (the rest of the other players) said wearing studs would definitely be recommended. I’m not entirely sure what they studs look like or how they attach to my shoes, but I’ll try and find out.
RAM. For my Notebook. It's at 512MB now but it can go up to 2Gigs. I want to upgrade it before I go... Dunno how much that's gonna set me back.

* * *

FYI, my parent’s office address is:
SL Consultants
1220, 12th Floor, Block A, Damansara Intan.
Use Entrance 4 and go to the 12th floor. Turn left out of the elevator and left again. The glass door on the right with the keypad opposite AlfaCom.

Save me!

* * *

Having lunch with Ee Leen this week. Apparently she’s interning at her dad’s friend’s law firm which so happens to be in the same building block as I am; tho entrance 6. She’s knows how to use a typewriter! It’s so fun! No. really. It is. And you can delete letters and words too! It’s so cool! Mostly for filling out forms and things. I think most law firms have at least one. The law firm I was in last time had one too, tho it hadn’t been used in ages.
Edit: She's bailed on me today. Damnit. Got to eat some Thai Fried rice of Mum's. Pretty damn good.

* * *

Aunt Flo’s going to pay a visit soon so that’s going to suck. Tho lately she hasn’t been such a pain. She’s just annoying to deal with all the time.

* * *

I’m thinking that The Boy and I aren’t compatible. It’s pretty obvious. But why stick it out? I can live without an other half – and seeing as this current other half isn’t really my other half, more of just AN other half, why stick with it. I reckon it’s a why not instead of a why. Living by a “why not” is much more opening.

And I kinda guess getting into this is partially my fault. I was the one who gave him that “live for the now” speech.

“If something good comes along now, why give it up just because it might
not work out?”
I distinctly remember myself saying that. Me and my big mouth.

* * *

And I highly recommended that people ____________ because… I say so.
(a) listen to Michael Buble’s Everything
(b) watch Supernatural
(c) read Jeffery Archer
(d) believe everything I say *mwahahaha*

No comments:

Post a Comment