Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weepy weepy. Cry baby.

I don’t know who to talk to. I was thinking about this and I figure I just need someone who will sit and give me a hug. Don’t need to say anything.

Can’t call Boy. He probably won’t come over and if he did he’d end up playing Last Chaos on my computer anyway.

Don’t really want to call Lea. To my knowledge she’s never failed anything in her life.

Yeah. I really feel like a loser.

Can’t call my Uni friends. If they are like me, they feel bad enough already. And if they got better results, who am I to burden them with my problems?

Actually, all of my old high school friends have had stellar results so far. Damn, so I’m the dumbass of the bunch. Why do I even bother hanging round?

Noone else I’m really that close to. Noone I could call and weep to. Great. I’m a loner and a loser.

* * *

Screw it. I might just be desperate enough to call Boy. Maybe not call. Ask if he’d come round today. And as usual, no expectations. I’ve had enough disappointment in the last 24 hours.

* * *

Do I make my own bad luck? They say that luck is just when preparation meets opportunity. What about bad luck? I guess it’s the same cept it’s a “lack of” one or the other. Yet again, my own damn fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment