Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beware all ye who dare...

I am in the foulest of foul moods.

1. My period came today. Effing OUCH. It feels like there are callipers trying to pry my hips apart. And not mentioning the dull ache of the fat kid trying to dig his way out with a blunt spoon. And the eternal flow of blood. Disgusting I know but I have to live with it and I’m not happy about it EITHER.

2. I have my final exam on Tuesday and this is the LAST thing I needed. What next? A power cut?

3. One of my flatmates with which I share pots and pans with is hogging them by cooking and not cleaning up after herself. I’m sick and tired of having to clean up after her every time I want to eat so I’m not going to clean up anymore. It’s oven pies and milk and toast and waffles for me from now own. Suck it.

4. Why do I look like such a dork when I wear glasses and tie my hair up? Seriously, there cannot be a more unattractive look but yet it’s amazingly practical. I can’t win can I?

5. FYI, period pains are like having gastric pains, just lower down. Imagine the worst pressure on your gut like you haven’t eaten all day and your intestines are so full of “wind” that they feel like they are going to burst, and that’s what period pains are like. Except they aren’t constant. Oh no. They ebb between excruciatingly painful to achingly bearable like a indecisive fly trying to get out of a closed window.

Piss off, all of you happy people, and leave me to wallow in my fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment