Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yeee ouch

Exams are over. Will it's been over since last Tuesday.

I was trying to be good and I went to a gym class on Friday. Legs, Bums & Tums. A good class and left feeling all worked out, tired but a bit sore. I was sore all day until i went to bed.

Come Saturday.

Getting up in the morning was such a pain. And I mean PAIN. From the waist down. Quads. Hamstrings. Calves. And all the tendons and ligaments were twitching and straining and refused to hold my body upright or move me around the room smoothly.

I walked down to the city to try and walk out the built up lactic acid in my legs. MISTAKE. After a relatively pleasant stroll around the city for a few hours, I was walking back past city hall when my left leg decided to seize up and stop working and decided to tell me by sending shooting pains every time i tried to put any pressure on my knee.

All I can say is OUCH. and still ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment