Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dream Scare

I hate it when dreams get poignant.

I also hate that poignant isn't spelt the way it sounds. So very annoying.

Will try not to think about aforementioned dream but it is haunting me at the moment. Instead of a dream catcher, someone should invent a dream swatter. To go with a memory eraser. And a sin scrubber.

Societies Awards dinner tonight. Dress code is formal so I have to get all fancied up. Deciding between a floor length plain purple dress and a low cut backless blue and black halter dress. Depends on how skinny I feel tonight I suppose.

Also must go to Lidl to stock up on food. Well not really food exactly. Microwave dinners and frozen oven things don't count as food. I will stock up on Milk and croissants. That seems to be the only thing I enjoy eating nowadays - well, hot choc and croissants. Eggs and butter only onthe shopping list when I feel the urge to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment