Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Futsal, Do not Pass Go

Right.

So the whole futsal episode was mini joke thing within the team. No biggie. No. Really. I’m totally fine. Dropped a hint with the middle dude so... will see how news travels. Not waiting on anything tho.

Tomorrow’s going to be a crazy busy day.

In chronological order:

  • Up at 12pm (yeah late start, so what)
  • Lunch with Nadia (maybe)
  • Back in Uni at 2pm
  • Research moot question with Char, Arch, Nads and Ally
  • To Mont Kiara at 4.30pm
  • End at 6.30pm

I was supposed to have dinner with Squish but that’s been changed to Friday. Maybe.

Possibility of going to Maison’s with Ally and co. Apparently it’s some birthdays or whatnot.
Pros of going: fun fun! Dancing. Socialing. Looking cool. Get to wear hot clothes. Get to stay out late. Cute guys. Get to drink.
Cons: smokey, very smokey. Very crowded. May end up being wallflower. May not know people there. Get to drink.

I don’t know. I’ll decide possibly tomorrow and let Ally know. I may have to stay over her place again.

Going to watch Kitson’s DVD set, Season 1 of “Murder One”. Good ass show.

* * *

I now have all the skills and information to be an effective stalker. Thank your lucky stars you aren’t hot enough for me to bother with. I don’t consider myself the stalker type. That’s way too obvious. I take more of the hunter-trapper approach. Although I already told Lea that I would stop playing games. Games are only fun if people play along.