Monday, February 05, 2007

Whoops. And today's forecast is...

And in all that mumbling about blog post comments I totally forgot to recount today. Nothing too fancy. Just damn timetable changes I was NOT informed of.

Now classes are really scheduled weird.
Monday: 8am - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 10am – 3pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 11am
Friday: Nix

Thursday classes are called off for the recent weeks because of negotiation assessment.

who schedules their life to 11pm?


Compared to the last timetable we had, this sucks balls man. The last one was totally awesome, with awesome breaks and awesome class times. Man, I hate rescheduling.

I guess it could be worse. My friend up in Nilai (I think) is doing Engineering and his timetable is pretty harsh.

Oh, and LMS first thing Monday morning. Abso-friggin-lutely great. Lets hope it’s not a replay of the Year Two’s nightmare last year.

* * *

Feeling better. As usual. I really need to crack down and get mucho studying done-o.