Thursday, March 15, 2007

Boy Noise: Vol 3 - Happy news! of sorts...

Wow. So we have progressed.

And things are not as bad as I have feared.

I think I’ll describe it in phases. Of increasing physical contact.

Phase 1:

He. Um. Grabbed my hand. And held it. And I didn’t resist. Ah well. That was cute. And all this was at his friends place while the other guys (his friends) were playing Winning Eleven on the PS2 – on the projector screen! Well, it was on the wall but same diff.

He kinda snuggled against it. It was slightly embarrassing at the time and I didn’t think abt it much but… well, you’ll see.

Phase 2:

He was dropping me home. Same night as the above. We’re at the clubhouse of my condo. We just had this, um, discussion about status stuff. And he kisses me on the cheek. Aww, so sweet right?

Phase 3:

This was… a few hours ago, before he dropped me home. I had just (well not just, but it was like a few hours after) finished netball practice and I haven’t had a shower cos I haven’t gone home yet. He’s driving up to my condo. And he asks what time I have to be back. And I say, “Why? I’m almost home already!” and he pulls over to the side of the road like right opposite the condo and leans over and… well, kinda nuzzles my neck. Silly boy didn’t take off his seat belt. Tho I think that was cos he didn’t wanna freak me out. And we get into this half talking-half nuzzling thing. And he’s leaning over to me and I’m curled up in my seat; and I don't mind so much cos it’s so cute of him. Just that it’s so… dunno. New. Never had a guy who wanted to get so mushy before. There are more descriptive ways to explain this, but its all a little fresh in my head to put into words today.

He tried to kiss me. As in, he was kissing my neck n my cheek and all but I refused to let him near the lips. New rule! You cannot kiss me if you have been smoking. The smell is bad enough – I don’t wanna taste it…

* * *

I kinda like the fact that he likes me so much and that I have finally found some guy that won’t run away. Yay me!

Ok, whatever.

But to be fair, I have no idea why he likes me so much. And he does! And he’s very manja. And in case I forget what manja is: manja comes from the malay word “to pamper” and it’s used in the sense that you will pout and be very child-like to get what you want. And usually it’s used in reference to annoying clingy girls but it’s very suitable for my Boy.

And he IS my Boy now. I asked him and he sed yeah but he was like “aiyah, I wanted to [make a big deal out of it]” kinda thing. And I sed “no need” but I talked to him online n sed, if u really wanna make a big deal out of it, u can – I’ll pretend I never sed what I sed.

So unofficially he is, but officially, dunno lah. But at least I know where we stand. And that’s all I care about. At least I can sleep at night knowing that I’m ok in his books. Hopefully more than ok, but we’ll start there. Let’s not get too ambitious.

I still have to tell him my one (just made up) rule about forgiveness:

I can forgive everything, except one thing – cheating. There is no turning back from that. Trust is something that I give everyone and once you give it away, you cant get it back.

A long speech, but necessary. I think the first line should suffice.

* * *

And he bites. Well not hard, but it’s a little weird. I’m not too fond of the feel of teeth on me but we’ll also see how that goes.

Seeing him tmr! Um, yay?

2 comments:

  1. haha, sounds like u can take it easy now :-) stop worrying! as long as he likes u its not so complicated u know. honesty etc is all good; suggestion: now ur not worrying abt wht hes gonna think anymore, if u think of smt imp tell him like straight away. like all the stuff ur worried abt n put online, or well the stuff that isn't momentery worry anyway. cos he will prob find it easier if he knows, u know?

    teeth sounds scary. what did u get up to huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete