Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just do what you say you are going to do

Was: Sad, Bored
Because: Just got home from Cineleisure. Was bored because there was nothing to do. Parents were out. Was watching tv. Man Utd game was on. Score was up to 2-0 (yay!). Then parents were back. Had to eat some take-away chicken rice. Wasn’t as satisfying as I’d thought it was. Man Utd game was getting interesting. Periodically waiting on a call from you-know-who, but then decided to fk it and not bother and watch the game instead.

Was: Happy
Because: He called. We talked abt shit. Went online cos of his damn phone connection. [I’ve just realised an eerie déjà vu]

Now: Pissed, Nonchalant
Because: He’s not online. He’s the one that told me to go online. I had to go online anyway, otherwise I would have forgotten to email Michelle. But still quite aggravated. Just miss-called him. Wonder what the hell he’s doing. I hate it when people don’t do what they say they are gonna do. Going to go offline after I post this, or at 12am, whichever is later. He can kiss my ass (no, not really).

* * *

Man Utd won 4-1! 3 goals by half time. I didn’t watch the second half cos of the phone call (fk), but I still think that to give away 1 goal like that is stupid.

* * *

Anyway, going to watch him play football tmr. Still quitegrrr…

Sigh. Probably won't be by tomorrow tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment