Sunday, March 18, 2007

Triumph 1 - Disasters 0

I am no longer afraid. Mwahaha. And I have found out that I am quite addictive. Cool…

I did it! I so totally did it! Minor triumph – but I’m so relieved. It’s not what it sounds like, really – I’m not that horny.

Anyway, after the triumph comes a bit of sad news. I have been told that I can’t tell all this stuff that I’ve been telling to you, to you. If that makes sense…

Anyway, I’m still gonna blog abt the same stuff, with perhaps a thin filter which will delete the mushy details. It may make me hurl later on, if you get my drift - so perhaps this is all for the best.

Anyway, with that little triumph comes a big sense of power and accomplishment. Turns out I ain’t bad and that I didn’t have to worry that much. Well, I was a little tentative at first but I guess I got the hang of it. I’m a natural! Or something.

I actually have something he wants. Man that feels good. Mwahahaha. I fear I may go megalomaniacal on this. Just revelling in the moment of triumph. It’s a double whammy!

On a side note, when I tell him things, he actually listens! Like omg! Now I feel bad for not listening to him. But not like I told him to change his whole wardrobe or anything personal like that. Like I told him abt the online thing and he just called to say he wasn’t going online, but going out with Marshal cos he just came over. Like he had to “report to me” – his words. Hope he’s not bitter. It’s not that I want a report or anything; I just don’t like ppl – so to speak – lying. When u say you’re gonna do something, and you’re not gonna do it, courtesy says at least inform the person you’re gonna keep waiting. You know, be polite. And I don’t expect a call. An sms will be fine. That’s not being demanding is it? Erk.

Fine, granted I am late sometimes - and he ribs me on that. But I really try not to. And it’s not like he has a reputation of being on time either. Pfft. This is like I’m arguing with myself.

Oh, today, at the football thing, I saw Ainul. Whom he calls Ainot – for whatever reason. She’s been going out with one of his basketball friends so she’s known him for a while. But all good things to say – with some stuff that I already know.

* * *

So far, no crazy outbursts from disgruntled readers so I guess I’m in the clear.

* * *

We may be on the path to wearing matching t-shirts. And that’s creepy. And very weird. And I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening. I may never forgive myself if I turn into one of those crazy matching-t-shirt couples. Well, the t-shirt I’m talking about is the one I bought yesterday at Cineleisure. The “F.B.I. Faboulous Body Inside” one. I wore it today just to drive him crazy. I bought it cos I keep seeing the one made for guys that says "F.B.I. Female Body Inspector". At least there is one for girls! And I told him about it and he said “hey! I should get that one! blah blah” and I was thinking, um. That’s cute. I guess. I mean, if we wore it unintentionally, then fine. But thinking abt it, I guess it wouldn’t be as painful as I’d imagine. Just weirdly embarrassing. As long as we’re with a bunch of people who don’t think it’s overly mushy – it’s a gag t-shirt; nothing meant in the way of seriousness.

* * *

I fear the past few posts have been overly explicit. Sigh. I’m wondering how to tell him abt law ball. And how to tell him abt friendster and facebook. Which I have just updated. Without telling him. Oops…?

1 comment:

  1. haha, matchng t-shirts?! SARA do not stoop so low!!! in the name of tasteful style i forbid u! haha jkn.. we haven't organised what time yet tmr :-)
    and i cant figure out: how on earth can u get a hickey without hitting base 1? *confused expression*
    cu tmr!

    ReplyDelete