Thursday, March 20, 2008

O Happy Day!

I’m amazed how what netball does to my sense of wellbeing.

Walking to netball: pessimistic, depressive, a tad emo and a bit sad.
Walking BACK from netball: energetic, lively and generally happy-go-lucky.

I felt brilliant.

No more worries about what I was worrying about.

And about that: I figured, just let it go. I’m a little disappointed but not that I can complain. Deal with it as it comes and if it does, great. If not then we keep the status quo. Both is fine and no harm no foul, you know?

So no more emo, depressive posts! Good news at last!

* * *

And more good news boys and girls!

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 – BOLTON 0
TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS 4CHELSEA 4*
*What a bloody cracker of a game that was!

I could not be happier.
(Actually I could but that’s a different matter. ;)

This means:

  1. United retain the top spot3 points ahead of Arsenal
  2. Chelsea are stuck in 3rd position
  3. Chelsea got stumped by Tottenham – again! Tottenham Hotspur who are in 11th place FYI.
  4. There are 11 points separating the top 4 sides with 8 matches to go!
  5. THE TOP FOUR PLAY EACH OTHER THIS SUNDAY!
Manchester United v Liverpool - 1pm
Arsenal v Chelsea - 3.30pm

I am so not getting any work done this weekend.
(Because Cardiff Games are on Saturday.)

* * *

Spending even 2 hours in Shaq’s house make my clothes smell like I grew up in the industrial revolution. That house is a sure-fire way to get lung cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment