Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quickie Numero Duex

This time i have to run out cos I'm supposed to go play badminton with some buddies.

Just been speed-reading thru some previous posts and although I hate doing retractions or qualifying anything I write - what with my current mood right now - I feel like it was so very melodramatic.

The panic attacks and freak outs are still quite vivid in my subconscious and by no means do I discredit their legitimacy or foundation for being, but OMG, I can really let it all out huh?

Yes yes, all I wrote down then is and was real at the time.

Just that when you're feeling pretty happy and all is good with the world, its hard to believe that you could ever be so stupid.

And this post is getting closer and closer to marshmellow central...

Which reminds me:
Lea: Remember what I said about the inevitable and unavoidable train crash? Well that train has turned into a marshmellow choo-choo driven by unicorns and filled with a soft chocolatey centre.
For anyone else: don't even bother to try and figure out what that means ;)

1 comment:

  1. ok, so no more ice cream i suppose? cu online :-)

    ReplyDelete