Saturday, January 13, 2007

Again with the questions.

It’s not like I KNOW he fancies me. Because I’m no mind reader so he could just be a really friendly guy. Andi’m fine with that. It’s just that… there’s a freaky sort of vibe – that permeates the air around my torso and it feels creepy, you know?

STOP:
Asking when my birthday is
Asking what annoys me
Telling me I’m cool / great / strong / smart
Going “ooo”
Saying “ler”
Typing in manglish – it’s a spoken language, not a written one
Asking when I cry – it’s not being sensitive, its irritating

Ok, I’m giving him a chance. I’m going to stop treating him like creepy stalker boy and start treating him like friendly manglish boy. Still annoying, just not as creepy. See how this turns out. And don’t go around thinking I’m leading him on, because I’m not. If I wanted to lead him on, he’d follow me off a cliff. HAH. This is me friendly: Hi. Yeap. No. whatever dude.

I’ve had problems with guys like this before – so very naive and they don’t get the difference between friendly and flirty.

Oh, and I’m not laughing with him either. No “haha”s from this quarter. Er… lots of “haha”s from the other end tho. I’m not that funny dude.

Anyway, I find that guys from (sorry to generalise, but it can’t be helped) local schools, I think especially the Chinese ed schools, are so sheltered from outgoing females – like myself. Not to say that Chinese ed girl students are introverted, but the tendency is that they are and it’s no fault of their own, it’s the education system so I, in the end, blame the Chinese education system for all of my problems in this area. Stop repressing the pre-pubesant and let them live and grow so that when they go out and meet other types of people, they don’t irritate the hell out of them. Please?

I’m assuming this one is Chinese ed because: of the way he types, his atrocious grammar, his email is his Chinese name, and he’s Chinese (yeah I know other races go to Chinese schools too) and… I think it’s mainly the grammar that’s tipped me off. But I could be wrong.

ADDITIONAL STOP:
Asking if guys PIKAT me! – pikat apparently means “woo”

Ok, this is borderline making me feel queasy. And not in the lovesick way.

How the hell am I supposed to fend this guy off? He’s a nice guy and polite and all – but I think he’s getting all the wrong signals. Or more likely, he doesn’t get the hint.

Don’t fricking ask me about my lovelife you tard! And don’t ask me to put it into statistics either. If you make me roll my eyes up any more its going to go roll in and out of my ear.

Hmm, maybe he just wants to learn about girls in general. And I happen to be the unfortunate guinea pig he picked. I hope that’s what it all is. Kind of a strange topic of conversation for like the second time we talk.

Well fine, if that’s what he’s looking for - general girl knowledge, then that’s all I’ll give him. No more specifics from me.

Oh great, now he’s using a hypothetical. And another girl in his class. I’m tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s going to end up biting him in the ass in the end anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment