Monday, January 22, 2007

That growling aint me mad

I don’t know why, but I’m finding myself extremely hungry lately.

that's me, to a tee. but better looking


Even after I’ve gobbled down a plate of rise and assorted dishes. Either my stomach has been stretched so much that I don’t eat enough or I digest food too quickly. Better the latter than the former. I don’t think I have a big stomach cos I eat till I’m more or less full.

Interesting news tho. Apparently Venon has heard from some forgotten (and I have no doubt, anonymous) source that I have a boyfriend. Oh how I wish.

No, I don’t actually wish that hard.

But he did mention something that made my ears prick up. This was during Kitson’s class so I was rolling with the laptop and the headphones half on so I just heard a bit of what Venon was saying.

"mumble mumble pikat"

what did you just say?


Say WHAT now?

I think he’s referring to that fella who’s talking to me on msn (more on him later), but the only time I’ve ever mentioned the “pikat” thing is on this blog. And as far as I know, no one from my class has got this blog add. That’s as far as I know.

I’ve only given this add out to Malcolm recently and he don’t know them. Hi Mal!

Freekazoid city.

So now my ears are pricked. Readers, you have been warned. I not so much mind that you read my blog, but more that you don’t mention the stuff I put here. It’s all dead and buried issues that are put to rest – typed as they come, so the emotions are raw. It takes a while for it to be ok to mention whether I’m embarrassed about it or just hurt – those are the two I don’t think I could deal with properly.

argg, and we will be punished when yer feet touch the briney sea ARG!


* * *

Anyway, back to Mr. Creepy. Pseudonyms will be used in the case of accidental creepazoid-identification.

Talked to the fella today. Man Utd lost, I know. Arsenal deserved to win, so kudos boys. We’re still at the top so no worries on this end. Other people think different but I say why fret over the past.

Yeah so the match had something to do with Mr. Creepy. He made a bet with me (and no, I did not accept) that if Arsenal won, he’d buy me a drink, and if Man Utd won, he’d stop using future-seeing powers. O-kay. You see where this is going.

I did not and do not want to let him buy me a drink be it milo ais or otherwise. It just doesn’t sit well with me – especially with all the hectic stuff I gotta deal with in uni. I so don’t want to have to juggle this guy’s feelings too.

tambah milo! and tambah ais!


I didn’t reply for a bit so I guess he was wise enough to sense I was less than pleased to take him up on his offer.

So I couldn’t take it anymore and I told him that asking people things was a bit weird and I don’t feel comfortable going for drinks with strangers. I didn’t want to tell him straight out that “I don’t know you that well and I don’t like you yadiyadiya.” because I have already said half of that, and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

RESULTS:
He did not get the hint that I consider him a stranger. Look at the above paragraph. I have highlighted “Strangers” for you. You see? Course I couldn’t do that in Messenger but I take it he can read English.

Although he did apologise for being weird again. Apology accepted; but it will be revoked if you do it again.

I’ve talked this guy’s messaging habits over with Lea – albeit in a shorthand version and slightly one-sided. I’ve routinely ruled out “being friendly” because he’s creeping me out. Lea knows better than to argue with my stubborn gut so she suggests being a liar and telling a few (white) lies to get me off his Cupid’s list.

i think valentines is ok.


Untruths to be propounded varied among the “I have a boyfriend now” to the “I hate boys because…”

The problem of option 1 is that I may have to produce said boyfriend for real or in chat form so that could possibly turn out awkward. I would like to keep this annoying invasion into my cyberspace to a minimum and god forbid he bug my friends too. I can just see him spreading like a fungus. Not a nice way to put it, but the guy seems a little deprived of friends.

Option 2 is easier I guess but I hate lying about stuff like that. If I hate something, I have to really hate it for real. I can’t really lie about emotions. It just doesn’t come out very real to me. I might be able to convince other people but I have to feel it first before I get the true effect. I wouldn’t be able to hold the stance for very long anyway. Lea was in this state of “I hate all boys” for a wee while – after a rather saddening traumatic experience, it’s understandable.

I still retain my faith in compatibility and one in six billion chances. Tho there’s a higher chance I end up a dusty old spinster virgin. And that, is really troubling.

i will NOT have saggy boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment