Monday, January 29, 2007

Literary Garbage.

Jaspal’s in a foul mood.
The embodiment of PMS.
And all this after our food,
Causes us much distress.

We arrive back from an hour break
Where we laughed and joked around.
Only to return and have her take
Our smiles into sad frowns.

I suppose I understand what she means,
She wants us to listen and be alert.
But now in class all is not what it seems,
As we half listen with a smirk.

Our eyelids are heavy,
Our tongues are quiet
Pity the beavy,
Restricted overt.

Whatever she says,
Goes in and ear then out
For all the fees we pay
All I can do is sit here then pout.

She’s reading from the OHP
There are no notes we can refer
The writing’s too tiny to see,
Every agrees, we confer.

She talks about decorum,
With a scowl on her “face”
Then pretends to be our “chum”
While putting us in our place.

This lecturer is confusing me
The year two’s says she’s great.
What makes her great I cannot see?
I’m reluctant to say “hate”.

Luckily I’ve covered this subject
In months, in A-levels before.
To Ms. V, I may object
This is affecting my educational core.

She’s getting more interesting now
People are actually laughing
Sigh. I’m not bothered, I don’t give a cow
My throat is hella chaffing

Oh crap, she’s giving us a quiz
I wasn’t paying attention
I’m going to melt, I’m going to fizz
Out before she gives me detention.

Here she goes again
Digressing off a pointless tangent
Sitting in her class is torture, it’s a pain
Her voice is like a plangent

I may be coming up with a fever.
My throat aint feeling too well.
I’m thinking of the Epic Movie beaver
I’m zoning out, oh shit, what the hell.

This isn’t my best work
Born out of irritation and boredom.
Reading cases I want to shirk.
Or I‘ll end up in snoredom.


* * *

Written in LMS class one bored Monday morning. If you show this to her, God help you. You won’t be able to feel your face…

No comments:

Post a Comment