Monday, January 29, 2007

Pain in the Neck, literally. HAH

I am freaking pissed off.

Various reasons are as follows:

Main Source of irritation: Parents. Who else?

I’m just lying on my bed chatting away on my computer and my busybody father sits next to me and goes “you're getting bald on the back of your head!”

Yeah, big shock. I have really fine hair and not much of it and pointing it out isn’t going to help it any. My parents know about my hair so I don’t know why they bring it up. They’ve even paid for some hair package thing in Mont’ Kiara. I go there sometimes.

Yeah, so my mum comes in and they both prod and poke at my tiny cranium as if hitting the right pressure points will make hair spring up like zombies in a bad horror flick.

You know that saying: If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all? My parents are hypocrites. But that’s a rant for another day.

Other irritants: Yearbook Issues

It’s too fking expensive. I hate not having money for things like these. It’s not my fault.

Other Other Irritants: Soreness

The throat issue has worsened and I may be getting sick. Thanks so much bacteria of the world.

* * *

In other news…

Law ball’s coming up and I am, as usual, dateless. Not that I want one or am expecting anyone to ask me. I’ve gone thru that, and unless I’m safe and secure that we are totally platonic, I don’t want to risk it. Ever. Again.

Futsal’s on Friday and I may be staying over at Michelle’s. Bless her little energetic heart.

* * *

The crimson tide is waning and this cycle hasn’t been too harsh. There’s been the usual bloating and cravings for food but nothing to get teary-eyed over. I’m having the major mood swings tho. Eugh. Those can be a bitch too. At least with the cramps you can legitimately say you’re in pain and are there for cranky. With moodiness, you can’t (“I’m feeling really emo! Stay the hell away from me!”).

* * *

Note to dad: stop being such a pussy.
If you don’t want to get pinched:
1. Stop being annoying
2. Start learning how to tell if ppl are PMS-ing
3. Stop coming near me when I’m on my bed
4. Realise that I pinch
5. Stop telling me to go to sleep. I want to, I am tired, I don’t need another reminder from YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment