Sunday, January 14, 2007

Periods minus the pain equals boring posts. Sorry.

You may be wondering where the painful period posts have gone (I love alliteration, don’t you?). Well it seems that due to stabilizing hormones and all that, I’m all fine and pain-free.

So the rants and raves about stabbing pains may halt for a while. Tho, now that I’ve said I don’t suffer from it anymore, I’ll probably hit me double this month.

That’s justice for you. I guess my destiny is to be a blogging ball of fury and rage. So be it. I think I write more interesting stuff when I’m in pain anyway – both the physical and mental.

And I ain’t sadistic before you bombard me with labels of sadism and whatnot.

* * *

Anyway

On other fronts, the peaceful feeling has passed somewhat and I’m rather back in apathy mode. Sort of half-half.

Got a lot on my plate to do but good ol’ blogger is pleasantly distracting me. Pleasantly in a sense that this is mindless babble which does nothing whatsoever to improve my mental skills.

Actually, this may be helping my touch typing.

I refuse to log in to MSN messenger for fear of:
  • Distractions
  • Getting messaged by that guy again


  • I went to the lounge to watch a bit of old Top Gear on ntv7 and whilst I was watching Jeremy Clarkson rev his way up a Scottish mountain, the fella IM-ed me. Good thing I was technically disconnected so I didn’t bother to reply.


    I’m not too sure of what to do at this point. I’ve told him that: he’s weird, he’s strange and that he’s creepy. And still he continues to do that same thing.

    Oh, plus, he’s asked me to tell him when he annoys me. Nice gesture but any person with an embedded moral conscience wouldn’t do that. Unless you know then like really well. I have never even met this guy. I don’t want to, but that’s beside the point.

    Oh and before I continue on this rather stressful subject (I’m feeling all “eugh” already), let me just say that I refuse to get to know any person who I just meet on the internet. Well, if they know me thru a friend or something, then fine. If they are polite and not stupid creepy, then fine. Case in point: I added this guy on friendster like ages ago. He sent me a message and asked me to add him to my MSN and gave me his email add. No danger there so ok. Turned out to be a nice fella who I sometimes chat with online. He wasn’t forward, just friendly chat and we talked about random little things, and no underlying connotations to make it uncomfortable. We were and still are just friends.

    Ladies and gentlemen, THAT’S how you do it. THAT’S how you get to know someone over the internet. NOT by saying hello, and after 5 lines of chat, ask them if they have a boyfriend. THAT is the fastest way to be labelled a CREEP.

    And to say the least, yes I do enjoy attention, but not this kind. This kind of attention I can live without.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment