Monday, January 15, 2007

Itchiness is a sign of the times

Tis the season for allergies. And everyone’s got them. I can list you the people around me who have suffered from, and are still suffering from, ALLERGIES.

yuk, hope it’s only temporary

And it really odd that everyone is suffering from the same symptoms too: rashes. Even I’ve go rashes - and I don’t have any allergies that I know of. Really really itchy. Well, not as itchy as it could be I guess.

So far, People Who ARE Itching:

ME

And I’m not even allergic to anything! This is so unfair!

nothing bit me. I think.

Well, the last time I broke out in rashes that were as annoying as this, my legs looked like blobs of red swells of flesh. And that was after I upchucked on my jeans. I think that was a reaction to the acid or something.

It’s on the sides of my face so my hair keeps touching it even when I tie it up and it’s half driving me Crazy.

GOH YAU JUN

This poor fella has got rashes all over his body. He’s resorted to wearing long sleeves to class and I really feel bad for him.

all over man. It’s ALL OVER.

He’s taking it rather well tho. Not a peep of complaint from him. Kudos to you, man. He has no idea why he’s got them and he doesn’t want to take any allergy tests. He’s been thru a lot tho, first the busted knee, now this. Someone give this guy a break (not literally).

People Who WERE Itching

ADRIAN TAN

But not anymore, thanks to ZYRTEC.

stupid drug. But apparently it works.

Apparently it came on all of a sudden and now he’s allergic to prawns or something. He’s been pitching this allergy drug to all of us itchy people.

MY MUM

According to her, it’s because of stress. She couldn’t stand the itching so she went to the doc and they gave her calamine with meds in it.
there are meds for EVERYTHING nowadays

She didn’t use it all the time and she complained like mad. She even went for a facial, the silly cow.

* * *

And for memory sake, no I don’t like him. It’s just fun to give and receive attention. I give the verbal finger to anyone who thinks otherwise, and I think they know who they are. But your forgiven for thinking that – I’m pretty convincing when bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment