Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Late night and totally unnecessary

Still itchy.

G*dd*nm m*therf*cker s*n of a b*tch b*llsh*t cr*pf*ck.

My earlobes are the worst…


those ain't my lobes, but mine look pretty similar


I’m going to look back on that last line and laugh one day….

And I need to cut my nails too. I’ve got client counselling on Thursday and I don’t wanna take the guy’s skin off when I shake his hand.

Life has been moderate to me so far. So long as the LMS assignment stuff comes in on time (by Wednesday) so I can put it all together and bind it and everything. Shouldn’t be too tough.


pretty cool design. Kudos Mr. Lucas


Dada’s watching Star Wars – one of the oldies I think. From the sounds of the old-school trumpets and the “zang” of the space fighter things. I am tempted to go kick him off so I can watch Las Vegas, but I’m sleepy.

Class tomorrow has been relocated to god-knows-where. Actually, I do know where but its so damn inconvenient. And all because of bloody A-level exams. Stupid building is infested with them. Like termites. They keep multiplying every year! Not literally, of course. There weren’t that many of us way back when I was there. Wow. I sound so old.

Whatever. Age grants you the privilege of moaning about the youth.


i guess this is what I SHOULD eat when it comes. i might.


Been getting the munchies lately and I think it might be cause of impending downward blood rush – if you get my drift. Been a tad bloated too. Bl**dy f*cking hormones. Why couldn’t they make us retain something more useful like knowledge, or do something more aesthetically pleasing with it, like accumulate into the boobage area? Well it sorta does, but not much.


I just thought of something.

Hormones are hor-MOANS

...

I'm a genius.

Plus, having rashes on the face does not help the situation any. I’m forced to pull back my hair so it doesn’t irritate my face. So now, my face is kinda puffed up and slightly red; itchy at the sides; really rough cos of the swelling; AND I have to pull back my hair so it looks like I have no sense of style what so ever.

Why didn’t the guy up there at least give me a face that looks good sans hair?!

Grumble grumble grumble…


most women are working towards their masters in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment